- Steven A. Culbreath, Esq. – Immigration and Business Lawyer
I run and oversee a very busy immigration practice is located in St. Petersburg, Florida, in the greater Tampa Bay metropolitan area. As an experienced immigration attorney, most of my cases revolve primarily around business- and employment-based immigration, assisting clients with living, working and conducting business in the United States. [download PDF brochure]
Over the years, I have authored many articles (online and in print) on various aspects of U.S. immigration law, including visa strategies, legislative and regulatory updates, de-mystifying government agencies, and providing insight into Homeland Security and State Department practices. I also maintain an Blog on immigration law and related topics.
I truly enjoy sharing my knowledge and expertise on matters of U.S. immigration law, visa policy, business law and business practices, and issues surrounding business consulting. Aside from my direct work on behalf of clients, I enjoy writing in my Blog, and on various online social media outlets. In addition, I frequently write and publish some of my works in German.
– Ich spreche deutsch. .
As an experienced immigration attorney, many of my clients I encounter on a daily basis are:
- business owners and entrepreneurs,
- managers and/or executives,
- scientists and/or researchers,
- degreed/ licensed professionals,
- specialized workers, artisans, craftsmen
- artists, painters, sculptors
- musical performers, and
- professional, or semi-professional athletes
to name a few.
I also frequently represent:
- casual would-be visitors and prospective tourists to the United States,
- foreign/international students,
- interns, trainees, exchange visitors, and
- short-term business visitors.
As a matter of personal policy in my firm, I offer discounted legal fees to non-profit organizations.
On some occasions, I also reserve the right to perform some of my services on a “pro bono” basis.
A member of both the Florida Bar and of AILA, I have been practicing U.S. immigration law almost exclusively since mid-2003. Having spent about 20 years in Germany, I am a native-speaker of German. I am a 1998 graduate from the University of South Florida cum laude with a B.A. in Political Science and Int’l Affairs and a 2000 graduate from Stetson University College of Law.
Please feel free to download my vcard.