Your Immigration Lawyer. Compassionate. Competent.

Non-Immigrant Visas

There are a large variety of non-immigrant visas (NIV’s) available, under the U.S. immigration law system.  They essentially span the entire alphabet.  Each visa brings with it its own requirements and restrictions.   By their nature, all of these visas are time-limited and generally not perpetual in nature, but need to be renewed/extended in certain regular intervals.

Here we have listed the most common types of visas one is likely to encounter.   If you don’t see a particular visa listed here, please contact us and we will gladly provide you with specific information about that particular visa.

  • B-1 / B-2 Temporary Visitors for Business or Pleasure.
  • C-1 / D Crew.
  • E-1, E-2   Treaty Traders and Treaty Investors.
  • E-3
  • F-1   Student Visa.
  • H-1B
  • H-2B
  • H-3
  • J-1
  • K-1, K-3
  • L-1A, L-1B
  • M-1  Vocational Student / Trainee Visa.
  • O-1, O-2
  • P-1, P-3
  • R-1
  • TN