“We have now known Steve for more than a year – my wife (a US citizen) and myself (a British citizen) first met him in June/July 2013 when we were searching for a trustworthy and reputable immigration attorney, whilst taking a sabbatical in Florida. Our first meeting with Steve over coffee in St Pete, was awesome and sufficient for us to be reassured we had found the right person to help us in our quest to settle in the USA. From the the word ‘go’ Steve was nothing but the the consummate professional – his every word of advice and guidance has paid for its self ten times over during the past 12 months. He was able to ground us when we were worried, reassure us when we had doubts and at all times respond promptly to our many, many emails with honest answers and practical advice. No doubt without Steve we would have been just another ‘horror story’ you read on the internet about that ‘good couple’ who had such bad luck with their immigration application. Well good news, on the June 26, 2014 we got got the approval from United States Immigration service that our application was successful – this was down to the support, advice and guidance provided by Steve – for which we are eternally grateful; not only do we now get to live our dream and have obtained our residency here in the US, but at the same time we now have a ‘friend’ in Steve. Steve is all heart (a big heart and so generous) and we are so glad that the higher powers that be put us in his capable hands with our application. We urge anyone looking to go through the immigration process to seek professional legal advice from a well qualified and decent attorney who specializes in the immigration process – we did and are forever thankful. Thank-you Steve, you truly a special person and we are forever grateful.”
COVID-19 NOTICE: In-person appointments and meetings are slowly resuming, as necessary and appropriate. Most legal services and consultations continue by email or telephone. Documents will be sent/received via Email or Postal Services, as appropriate. You may also drop off documents for me with the receptionist in my building. Thank you for your understanding.
Mon – Thu.: 09:30 – 16:30
Fri: 09:30 – 14:30
- Case Mentoring/Reviewing for Lawyers
- Contact Me
- E-Visa Toolkit for Licensed Practitioners
- Immigration Benefits
- Automatic Visa Revalidation
- DREAM Act / DACA
- ESTA / Visa Waiver
- Green Cards
- I-94 Card Look-Up
- Non-Immigrant Visas
- E-Visa Countries
- H-1B Specialty Occupation Worker
- H-2B Seasonal Worker (non-Agrig.)
- L-1 Company Transfer Visa
- O-1 Alien with Extraordinary Ability
- P-Visa for Athletes and Performers
- TN Visa (CDN or MEX Treaty Professionals)
- Treaty Trader (E-1) & Treaty Investor (E-2)
- Visitors: Business (B-1) / Pleasure (B-2)
- U.S. Citiz. / Naturalization
- USCIS Offers Disaster Assistance
- USCIS Prem. Processing
- “NOTARIOS” and Unlicensed Practice
- L-Visa Toolkit for Licensed Practitioners
- My Practice
- Biography of Attorney Steven A. Culbreath, Esq.
- Business Consulting
- Choosing YOUR Lawyer
- Estate Planning
- File Retention Policy
- Legal Fees
- Legal Guides
- New to Florida?
- Other Services
- Payment Options
- Readers ask, I answer.
- Speaking Engagements
- Trust YOUR Case to ME!
- Types of Clients and Cases I handle
- What to Expect
- Why Choose Me?
- WHY Hire a Lawyer?
- SAFELY OUT OF SOUTH AFRICA? — YES, You Can!
- Your Case