“Attorney Culbreath assisted my husband and I through my husband’s immigration. His fees were the best around. We completed the rough draft of the paper work and he did the formal completion and let us know what documents were expected. He submitted eveything quickly and kept us informed of the status and always responded timely to my emails. The only minor issue was when I was informed a couple days before our immigration interview that he had another obligation and could not be there but he assured me we will do great. I was in a panic and he was agreeable to reschedule our interview, which I disagreed to do but trusted his confidence in us and as it turned out he was right. No one can know everything and in the end (thus the “good” rating, my husbanded was required to get his divorce documents translated into English by a professional translater, which was another expense and delay. Attorney Culbreath has someone he works with and it was taken care of immediately for an extra fee (less than $100). YES, I would recommend him to get your through your immigration!”
COVID-19 NOTICE: In order to comply with applicable laws and restrictions, ALL in-person appointments and meetings are currently SUSPENDED until further notice. Legal services and consultations WILL CONTINUE, by email, online meeting or telephone, as appropriate. Documents will be sent/received via Email or Postal Services, as appropriate. Thank you for your understanding. STAY WELL. STAY HEALTHY. WE CAN DO THIS!
Mon – Thu.: 09:30 – 16:30
Fri: 09:30 – 14:30
- Case Mentoring/Reviewing for Lawyers
- Contact Me
- E-Visa Toolkit for Licensed Practitioners
- Immigration Benefits
- Automatic Visa Revalidation
- DREAM Act / DACA
- ESTA / Visa Waiver
- Green Cards
- I-94 Card Look-Up
- Non-Immigrant Visas
- E-Visa Countries
- H-1B Specialty Occupation Worker
- H-2B Seasonal Worker (non-Agrig.)
- L-1 Company Transfer Visa
- O-1 Alien with Extraordinary Ability
- P-Visa for Athletes and Performers
- TN Visa (CDN or MEX Treaty Professionals)
- Treaty Trader (E-1) & Treaty Investor (E-2)
- Visitors: Business (B-1) / Pleasure (B-2)
- U.S. Citiz. / Naturalization
- USCIS Offers Disaster Assistance
- USCIS Prem. Processing
- “NOTARIOS” and Unlicensed Practice
- L-Visa Toolkit for Licensed Practitioners
- My Practice
- Biography of Attorney Steven A. Culbreath, Esq.
- Business Consulting
- Choosing YOUR Lawyer
- Estate Planning
- File Retention Policy
- Legal Fees
- Legal Guides
- New to Florida?
- Other Services
- Payment Options
- Readers ask, I answer.
- Speaking Engagements
- Trust YOUR Case to ME!
- Types of Clients and Cases I handle
- What to Expect
- Why Choose Me?
- WHY Hire a Lawyer?
- SAFELY OUT OF SOUTH AFRICA? — YES, You Can!
- Your Case