“Mr. Culbreath did an excellent job in representing my case to USCIS. Very professional, knowledgeable, competent, always made sure all paperwork was completed thoroughly along with any needed supporting documents. He promptly addressed any question or issues we may have had and provided me with excellent advice and service throughout the entire process. Process went along smoothly with our desired outcome. Thanks so much for a job well done.”
COVID-19 NOTICE: In order to comply with applicable laws and restrictions, ALL in-person appointments and meetings are currently SUSPENDED until further notice. Legal services and consultations WILL CONTINUE, by email, online meeting or telephone, as appropriate. Documents will be sent/received via Email or Postal Services, as appropriate. Thank you for your understanding. STAY WELL. STAY HEALTHY. WE CAN DO THIS!
Mon – Thu.: 09:30 – 16:30
Fri: 09:30 – 14:30
- Case Mentoring/Reviewing for Lawyers
- Contact Me
- E-Visa Toolkit for Licensed Practitioners
- Immigration Benefits
- Automatic Visa Revalidation
- DREAM Act / DACA
- ESTA / Visa Waiver
- Green Cards
- I-94 Card Look-Up
- Non-Immigrant Visas
- E-Visa Countries
- H-1B Specialty Occupation Worker
- H-2B Seasonal Worker (non-Agrig.)
- L-1 Company Transfer Visa
- O-1 Alien with Extraordinary Ability
- P-Visa for Athletes and Performers
- TN Visa (CDN or MEX Treaty Professionals)
- Treaty Trader (E-1) & Treaty Investor (E-2)
- Visitors: Business (B-1) / Pleasure (B-2)
- U.S. Citiz. / Naturalization
- USCIS Offers Disaster Assistance
- USCIS Prem. Processing
- “NOTARIOS” and Unlicensed Practice
- L-Visa Toolkit for Licensed Practitioners
- My Practice
- Biography of Attorney Steven A. Culbreath, Esq.
- Business Consulting
- Choosing YOUR Lawyer
- Estate Planning
- File Retention Policy
- Legal Fees
- Legal Guides
- New to Florida?
- Other Services
- Payment Options
- Readers ask, I answer.
- Speaking Engagements
- Trust YOUR Case to ME!
- Types of Clients and Cases I handle
- What to Expect
- Why Choose Me?
- WHY Hire a Lawyer?
- SAFELY OUT OF SOUTH AFRICA? — YES, You Can!
- Your Case