“Following my marriage to a St Pete lady and the sale of my London UK apartment, I needed to secure USCIS approval for permanent residency. I knew that the services of a lawyer was essential in the very daunting approval process. A Google search showed that Steve was an immigration expert with a very high client rating. He took on my case and ensured that I received USCIS approval within 9-10 months of submitting my application. At no point in the process was he fazed by the issues that arose: all possible wrinkles were ironed out, ensuring a stress-free experience.”
COVID-19 NOTICE: In-person appointments and meetings are slowly resuming, as necessary and appropriate. Most legal services and consultations continue by email or telephone. Documents will be sent/received via Email or Postal Services, as appropriate. You may also drop off documents for me with the receptionist in my building. Thank you for your understanding.
Mon – Thu.: 09:30 – 16:30
Fri: 09:30 – 14:30
- Case Mentoring/Reviewing for Lawyers
- Contact Me
- E-Visa Toolkit for Licensed Practitioners
- Immigration Benefits
- Automatic Visa Revalidation
- DREAM Act / DACA
- ESTA / Visa Waiver
- Green Cards
- I-94 Card Look-Up
- Non-Immigrant Visas
- E-Visa Countries
- H-1B Specialty Occupation Worker
- H-2B Seasonal Worker (non-Agrig.)
- L-1 Company Transfer Visa
- O-1 Alien with Extraordinary Ability
- P-Visa for Athletes and Performers
- TN Visa (CDN or MEX Treaty Professionals)
- Treaty Trader (E-1) & Treaty Investor (E-2)
- Visitors: Business (B-1) / Pleasure (B-2)
- U.S. Citiz. / Naturalization
- USCIS Offers Disaster Assistance
- USCIS Prem. Processing
- “NOTARIOS” and Unlicensed Practice
- L-Visa Toolkit for Licensed Practitioners
- My Practice
- Biography of Attorney Steven A. Culbreath, Esq.
- Business Consulting
- Choosing YOUR Lawyer
- Estate Planning
- File Retention Policy
- Legal Fees
- Legal Guides
- New to Florida?
- Other Services
- Payment Options
- Readers ask, I answer.
- Speaking Engagements
- Trust YOUR Case to ME!
- Types of Clients and Cases I handle
- What to Expect
- Why Choose Me?
- WHY Hire a Lawyer?
- SAFELY OUT OF SOUTH AFRICA? — YES, You Can!
- Your Case