“We hired Steve based on these reviews and I could not be any happier with my choice and the result. From the very first meeting to the last Steve was amazing he answered every question we had and put my mind to rest on so many issues. I have been on visa’s for many years and it was always hard work…. Steve made the process easy and he was always available to answer any questions I had. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an Immigration Attorney, so knowledgeable, professional and in addition to that a great personable guy. Thanks again Steve – you gave me my freedom :)”
U.S. Immigration Attorney Steven A. Culbreath, Esq.
My office will be CLOSED for vacation from September 21 thru September 30.
During this time, I will have very limited access to messages. Thank you for your patience and understanding. I will deal with your correspondence and any case-specific issues requiring my attention immediately upon my return.
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. [directions]
Mon: 11:00 – 16:00
Tues – Thu.: 09:30 – 16:00
Fri: 09:30 – 14:30
Additional times only by prior arrangement.
Book Appointment Now
THE MOVE IS COMPLETE! — In-person appointments and meetings are now resuming once more, as necessary and appropriate. Documents can still be sent/received via Email or Postal Services, as appropriate. You may also schedule a time with me, to drop off your documents.
2021 AV-Rated for Legal and Ethical Excellence
- Case Mentoring/Reviewing for Lawyers
- Contact Me
- E-Visa Toolkit for Licensed Practitioners
- Immigration Benefits
- Automatic Visa Revalidation
- DREAM Act / DACA
- ESTA / Visa Waiver
- Green Cards
- I-94 Card Look-Up
- Non-Immigrant Visas
- E-Visa Treaty Countries
- H-1B Specialty Occupation Worker
- H-2B Seasonal Worker (non-Agrig.)
- L-1 Company Transfer Visa
- O-1 Alien with Extraordinary Ability
- P-Visa for Athletes and Performers
- TN Visa (CDN or MEX Treaty Professionals)
- Treaty Trader (E-1) & Treaty Investor (E-2)
- Visitors: Business (B-1) / Pleasure (B-2)
- U.S. Citiz. / Naturalization
- USCIS Offers Disaster Assistance
- USCIS Prem. Processing
- “NOTARIOS” and Unlicensed Practice
- L-Visa Toolkit for Licensed Practitioners
- My Practice
- Biography of Attorney Steven A. Culbreath, Esq.
- Business Consulting
- Choosing YOUR Lawyer
- Estate Planning
- File Retention Policy
- Legal Fees
- Legal Guides
- New to Florida?
- Other Services
- Payment Options
- Readers ask, I answer.
- Speaking Engagements
- Trust YOUR Case to ME!
- Types of Clients and Cases I handle
- What to Expect
- Why Choose Me?
- WHY Hire a Lawyer?
- SAFELY OUT OF SOUTH AFRICA? — YES, You Can!
- Your Case