“Mr. Culbreath is the best. My family and I met Mr. Culbreath when we were in a very desperate situation. With his knowledge and competence he was able to help us. He is not just competent he is also reliable, quick and very smart. It is always a pleasure to work with him.”
U.S. Immigration Attorney Steven A. Culbreath, Esq.
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. [directions]
Mon: 11:00 – 16:00
Tues – Thu.: 09:30 – 16:00
Fri: 09:30 – 14:30
Additional times only by prior arrangement.
Book Appointment Now
THE MOVE IS COMPLETE! — In-person appointments and meetings are now resuming once more, as necessary and appropriate. Documents can still be sent/received via Email or Postal Services, as appropriate. You may also schedule a time with me, to drop off your documents.
2021 AV-Rated for Legal and Ethical Excellence
- Case Mentoring/Reviewing for Lawyers
- Contact Me
- E-Visa Toolkit for Licensed Practitioners
- Immigration Benefits
- Automatic Visa Revalidation
- DREAM Act / DACA
- ESTA / Visa Waiver
- Green Cards
- I-94 Card Look-Up
- Non-Immigrant Visas
- E-Visa Treaty Countries
- H-1B Specialty Occupation Worker
- H-2B Seasonal Worker (non-Agrig.)
- L-1 Company Transfer Visa
- O-1 Alien with Extraordinary Ability
- P-Visa for Athletes and Performers
- TN Visa (CDN or MEX Treaty Professionals)
- Treaty Trader (E-1) & Treaty Investor (E-2)
- Visitors: Business (B-1) / Pleasure (B-2)
- U.S. Citiz. / Naturalization
- USCIS Offers Disaster Assistance
- USCIS Prem. Processing
- “NOTARIOS” and Unlicensed Practice
- L-Visa Toolkit for Licensed Practitioners
- My Practice
- Biography of Attorney Steven A. Culbreath, Esq.
- Business Consulting
- Choosing YOUR Lawyer
- Estate Planning
- File Retention Policy
- Legal Fees
- Legal Guides
- New to Florida?
- Other Services
- Payment Options
- Readers ask, I answer.
- Speaking Engagements
- Trust YOUR Case to ME!
- Types of Clients and Cases I handle
- What to Expect
- Why Choose Me?
- WHY Hire a Lawyer?
- SAFELY OUT OF SOUTH AFRICA? — YES, You Can!
- Your Case