“My husband and I hired Steven to take on our case to get my husbands green card/marriage visa for the US. From the moment I met Steven I knew I made the right choice. Not only is he very knowledgable but also professional and kept us at ease throughout our entire process. He made the process smooth and seamless. Every time I was anxious about things Steven would meet and reassure me. We could not have made it through this without a wonderful man/lawyer like him. To Steven you are not just another client, you can tell he actually cares about your case. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking an immigration lawyer. Words are not enough, thank you thank you Steven!!!”
U.S. Immigration Attorney Steven A. Culbreath, Esq.
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. [directions]
Mon: 11:00 – 16:00
Tues – Thu.: 09:30 – 16:00
Fri: 09:30 – 14:30
Additional times only by prior arrangement.
Book Appointment Now
THE MOVE IS COMPLETE! — In-person appointments and meetings are now resuming once more, as necessary and appropriate. Documents can still be sent/received via Email or Postal Services, as appropriate. You may also schedule a time with me, to drop off your documents.
2021 AV-Rated for Legal and Ethical Excellence
- Case Mentoring/Reviewing for Lawyers
- Contact Me
- E-Visa Toolkit for Licensed Practitioners
- Immigration Benefits
- Automatic Visa Revalidation
- DREAM Act / DACA
- ESTA / Visa Waiver
- Green Cards
- I-94 Card Look-Up
- Non-Immigrant Visas
- E-Visa Treaty Countries
- H-1B Specialty Occupation Worker
- H-2B Seasonal Worker (non-Agrig.)
- L-1 Company Transfer Visa
- O-1 Alien with Extraordinary Ability
- P-Visa for Athletes and Performers
- TN Visa (CDN or MEX Treaty Professionals)
- Treaty Trader (E-1) & Treaty Investor (E-2)
- Visitors: Business (B-1) / Pleasure (B-2)
- U.S. Citiz. / Naturalization
- USCIS Offers Disaster Assistance
- USCIS Prem. Processing
- “NOTARIOS” and Unlicensed Practice
- L-Visa Toolkit for Licensed Practitioners
- My Practice
- Biography of Attorney Steven A. Culbreath, Esq.
- Business Consulting
- Choosing YOUR Lawyer
- Estate Planning
- File Retention Policy
- Legal Fees
- Legal Guides
- New to Florida?
- Other Services
- Payment Options
- Readers ask, I answer.
- Speaking Engagements
- Trust YOUR Case to ME!
- Types of Clients and Cases I handle
- What to Expect
- Why Choose Me?
- WHY Hire a Lawyer?
- SAFELY OUT OF SOUTH AFRICA? — YES, You Can!
- Your Case