“From the first time I communicated with Steve Culbreath, before I had made the decision to hire him as my lawyer, he stood out amongst the multitude of lawyers I had made contact with about my case. He not only responded within 24 hours and treated me with professional courtesy, but he had reviewed my case, was confident, and truly knowledgeable about the process I needed to follow. A process that was not only manageable, but made extremely stress free, knowing I was in good hands. An honest, easy-going, personable and professional lawyer from day one, to the day I walked out of the immigration office an American Citizen, and beyond. I will forever be gracious for his help, and definitely recommend him to anyone dealing with immigration issues.”
U.S. Immigration Attorney Steven A. Culbreath, Esq.
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. [directions]
Mon: 11:30 – 16:00
Tues – Thu.: 09:30 – 16:00
Fri: 10:00 – 14:30
Additional times only by prior arrangement.
Scan / Click / Tap to leave a GOOGLE review!
2021 AV-Rated for Legal and Ethical Excellence
- Case Mentoring/Reviewing for Lawyers
- Chinese [中文]
- Contact Me
- E-Visa Toolkit for Licensed Practitioners
- Immigration Benefits
- Automatic Visa Revalidation
- DREAM Act / DACA
- ESTA / Visa Waiver
- Green Cards
- I-94 Card Look-Up
- Non-Immigrant Visas
- E-Visa Treaty Countries
- H-1B Specialty Occupation Worker
- H-2B Seasonal Worker (non-Agrig.)
- L-1 Company Transfer Visa
- O-1 Alien with Extraordinary Ability
- P-Visa for Athletes and Performers
- TN Visa (CDN or MEX Treaty Professionals)
- Treaty Trader (E-1) & Treaty Investor (E-2)
- Visitors: Business (B-1) / Pleasure (B-2)
- U.S. Citiz. / Naturalization
- USCIS Offers Disaster Assistance
- USCIS Prem. Processing
- “NOTARIOS” and Unlicensed Practice
- L-Visa Toolkit for Licensed Practitioners
- My Practice
- Biography of Attorney Steven A. Culbreath, Esq.
- Business Consulting
- Choosing YOUR Lawyer
- Estate Planning
- File Retention Policy
- Legal Fees
- Legal Guides
- New to Florida?
- Other Services
- Payment Options
- Readers ask, I answer.
- Speaking Engagements
- Trust YOUR Case to ME!
- Types of Clients and Cases I handle
- What to Expect
- Why Choose Me?
- WHY Hire a Lawyer?
- SAFELY OUT OF SOUTH AFRICA? — YES, You Can!
- Your Case
2019 TOP RATED LAWYER
TOP 20 BEST in Tampa Bay
Featured in “Three Best Rated” Locally
About Me (offsite)
- AILA Lawyer Profile
- AVVO Rating (10/10 Superb)
- Book Appointment Now
- Client Reviews on Avvo.com
- Directions to the office
- Facebook Page
- Florida Bar Member Profile
- Martindale-Hubbell Rating (AV)
- My Biography (PDF)
- Profile on Justia.com
- Recommended by University of South Florida
- Tampa Bay's Top 20 Immigr.Lawyers