“On receiving documents in German, requiring for me a translation and documents requiring notarization by a Rechtsanwalt, I learned about Atty Culbreath and made an appointment. Mr Culbreath provided an English translation, notarized the German document documents and did it at a most reasonable fee. Subsequently I needed legal advice on a typical American conundrum and again Mr Culbreath came through for me and even advised me if I needed advice not within his purview he would gladly recommend a competent colleague to work on my behalf. I would recommend Mr Culbreath to be one’s representative as an attorney and counselor.”
U.S. Immigration Attorney Steven A. Culbreath, Esq.
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. [directions]
Mon: 11:30 – 16:00
Tues – Thu.: 09:30 – 16:00
Fri: 10:00 – 14:30
Additional times only by prior arrangement.
Scan / Click / Tap to leave a GOOGLE review!
2021 AV-Rated for Legal and Ethical Excellence
- Case Mentoring/Reviewing for Lawyers
- Chinese [中文]
- Contact Me
- E-Visa Toolkit for Licensed Practitioners
- Immigration Benefits
- Automatic Visa Revalidation
- DREAM Act / DACA
- ESTA / Visa Waiver
- Green Cards
- I-94 Card Look-Up
- Non-Immigrant Visas
- E-Visa Treaty Countries
- H-1B Specialty Occupation Worker
- H-2B Seasonal Worker (non-Agrig.)
- L-1 Company Transfer Visa
- O-1 Alien with Extraordinary Ability
- P-Visa for Athletes and Performers
- TN Visa (CDN or MEX Treaty Professionals)
- Treaty Trader (E-1) & Treaty Investor (E-2)
- Visitors: Business (B-1) / Pleasure (B-2)
- U.S. Citiz. / Naturalization
- USCIS Offers Disaster Assistance
- USCIS Prem. Processing
- “NOTARIOS” and Unlicensed Practice
- L-Visa Toolkit for Licensed Practitioners
- My Practice
- Biography of Attorney Steven A. Culbreath, Esq.
- Business Consulting
- Choosing YOUR Lawyer
- Estate Planning
- File Retention Policy
- Legal Fees
- Legal Guides
- New to Florida?
- Other Services
- Payment Options
- Readers ask, I answer.
- Speaking Engagements
- Trust YOUR Case to ME!
- Types of Clients and Cases I handle
- What to Expect
- Why Choose Me?
- WHY Hire a Lawyer?
- SAFELY OUT OF SOUTH AFRICA? — YES, You Can!
- Your Case
2019 TOP RATED LAWYER
TOP 20 BEST in Tampa Bay
Featured in “Three Best Rated” Locally
About Me (offsite)
- AILA Lawyer Profile
- AVVO Rating (10/10 Superb)
- Book Appointment Now
- Client Reviews on Avvo.com
- Directions to the office
- Facebook Page
- Florida Bar Member Profile
- Martindale-Hubbell Rating (AV)
- My Biography (PDF)
- Profile on Justia.com
- Recommended by University of South Florida
- Tampa Bay's Top 20 Immigr.Lawyers