“My husband was immigrating from England and we were looking for an attorney to help with the paperwork. We met with several attorneys and decided to sign Mr. Culbreath. He kept us informed, in a timely manner, every step of the way. After gathering all needed information, he filed the paperwork with the USCIS and in a little over 4 months my husband has his green card. I am so happy we decided to go with Steven as he made the process smooth and flawless. He was a calming influence through out what could have been a very stressful process. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a knowledgeable, friendly, and trustworthy immigration attorney.”
U.S. Immigration Attorney Steven A. Culbreath, Esq.
My office will be CLOSED for vacation from September 21 thru September 30.
During this time, I will have very limited access to messages. Thank you for your patience and understanding. I will deal with your correspondence and any case-specific issues requiring my attention immediately upon my return.
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. [directions]
Mon: 11:00 – 16:00
Tues – Thu.: 09:30 – 16:00
Fri: 09:30 – 14:30
Additional times only by prior arrangement.
Book Appointment Now
THE MOVE IS COMPLETE! — In-person appointments and meetings are now resuming once more, as necessary and appropriate. Documents can still be sent/received via Email or Postal Services, as appropriate. You may also schedule a time with me, to drop off your documents.
2021 AV-Rated for Legal and Ethical Excellence
- Case Mentoring/Reviewing for Lawyers
- Contact Me
- E-Visa Toolkit for Licensed Practitioners
- Immigration Benefits
- Automatic Visa Revalidation
- DREAM Act / DACA
- ESTA / Visa Waiver
- Green Cards
- I-94 Card Look-Up
- Non-Immigrant Visas
- E-Visa Treaty Countries
- H-1B Specialty Occupation Worker
- H-2B Seasonal Worker (non-Agrig.)
- L-1 Company Transfer Visa
- O-1 Alien with Extraordinary Ability
- P-Visa for Athletes and Performers
- TN Visa (CDN or MEX Treaty Professionals)
- Treaty Trader (E-1) & Treaty Investor (E-2)
- Visitors: Business (B-1) / Pleasure (B-2)
- U.S. Citiz. / Naturalization
- USCIS Offers Disaster Assistance
- USCIS Prem. Processing
- “NOTARIOS” and Unlicensed Practice
- L-Visa Toolkit for Licensed Practitioners
- My Practice
- Biography of Attorney Steven A. Culbreath, Esq.
- Business Consulting
- Choosing YOUR Lawyer
- Estate Planning
- File Retention Policy
- Legal Fees
- Legal Guides
- New to Florida?
- Other Services
- Payment Options
- Readers ask, I answer.
- Speaking Engagements
- Trust YOUR Case to ME!
- Types of Clients and Cases I handle
- What to Expect
- Why Choose Me?
- WHY Hire a Lawyer?
- SAFELY OUT OF SOUTH AFRICA? — YES, You Can!
- Your Case